Just The Basics:
Some of these tutorials I am sharing from my personal site: www.michaelsbrown.com. I figure, why reinvent the wheel when I have some perfectly awesome tutorials over there?
- Finding A Niche Market: This tutorial will show you how to find a niche market that you, ultimately like.
- General Keyword Research: This tutorial demonstrates the basics behind keyword research. This is for raw newbies that are looking for knowledge as to what “keywords” even are.
- Tools For Easier Keyword Research: This tutorial walks you through using some helpful tools to make keyword research easier. I use these tools daily.
- Build Your Blog/Website: For this we use WordPress. At checkout enter code FREE and you get my $69 – 28 part WordPress course 100% FREE.
- How To Write Good Content: Content is critical for ranking in Google and the other search engines. Unique, detailed content is the best. In this tutorial I’ll demonstrate how to make sure your content, no matter the niche, is freaking awesome.
- Analyzing Competition: Before you jump head-first into a niche it’s important to know how competitive the field is. Analyze your competition by following the directions here. However, I fully recommend using a tool for this like Market Samurai or Keyword Canine.
- How To Optimize Your Content For The Search Engines: If you’re content isn’t optimized for search, it won’t get found in the search engines. Here’s how to make sure all of your webpages/posts are beautifully optimized for search.
- Getting Your Content Ranked In The Search Engines: It’s important to rank your content in the search engines. We do this based off of the keywords that you selected.
- Monetizing Your Website/Blog:
- How To Outsource Your Blog Content: This tutorial will show you 5 easy steps to hiring someone else to write for you, for cheap! In fact most of the time you can get content created for you for under $5-$6 each article.
- How To Create A Good Review Style Post: This tutorial will show you what is important to have in a review post. Reviewing products is a great way to make money with your blog but if done incorrectly
Individual Link Building Tutorials:
Doc Sites: Document sharing sites are an easy way to build links. Though many are no-follow, they are still useful.
Social Links: Twitter, Facebook, Google+
Just Writing Good Stuff:
Market Samurai For Niche Research:
Keyword Canine For Niche Research:
Get Indexed In Bing Fast: Bing isn’t as massive as Google, but, it’s still important for traffic and sales.
Get Indexed/Setup In Google: